Spring 2019 Classes
The Arts Program of Northern New York offers a wide range of artistic opportunities, from dance classes, to community sings alongs. You can keep up with all the latest events and classes offered by The Arts Program on our facebook page.
Winter/Spring 2019 Dance Classes
16 week semester (including a recital)
All classes will be held at Christian Fellowship Center located at 3662 CR 14, Madrid, NY 13660.
Beginning Feb. 5 - May 28 (Recital date tbd)
Ballet: 5:30pm-6:15pm COST: $120
Tap: 6:30pm-7:00pm COST: $80
Tap: 6:00pm-6:30pm COST: $80
Ballet: 6:30pm-7:15pm COST: $120
Tap: 7:00pm-7:30pm COST: $80
Ballet: 7:30pm-8:30pm COST: $160
Beginning Feb. 7 - May 30 (Recital date tbd)
Ballet/Jazz: 6:00pm-7:30pm COST: $240
Tap: 7:30pm-8:30pm COST: $160
SPECIAL FAMILY PRICING:
Oldest enrollee is full tuition cost, second enrollee is 75% tuition cost, third or more is 50% tuition cost.
• Class sizes are limited. To guarantee a spot in one of our classes please pay a deposit of $25 to be accounted toward tuition with the balance.
• Deposits may be mailed to: The Arts Program of NNY, PO Box 5, Madrid, NY 13660 (Checks made payable to The Arts Program of NNY).
• Pay full tuition by mail or in person at first class.
Ladies: Ballet Leotard, tights, and ballet slippers or soft jazz shoes. (black leggings & fitted tank top or t-shirt also acceptable)
Gentlemen: Fitted athletic pants and fitted t-shirt and ballet slippers or soft jazz shoes. (shorts and a t-shirt also acceptable)
Looking for dance attire? Northern Ice and Dance in Potsdam has got you covered! They are offering:
* Dance shoes are always price match with Discount Dance.
* Tights are 15% off when you buy 2+ pairs.
* Leotards, shorts, skirts and dance dresses are Buy One, Get 25% off the 2nd. Mix and match.
Questions? Contact our director, Darlene Sinclair, at email@example.com or 315-212-4647